Play trivia and win a cash prize to help SAFE Haven raise money to end human trafficking and help runaway or homeless youth in Racine.
For any questions please contact email@example.com
See flyer here: trivia-flyer-2016
On November 7, 2016 SAFE Haven has their monthly Youth Advisory Board meeting. Youth are to discuss and plan community events, outreach, after-school projects, and discuss youth issues. This advisory board is team oriented. Youth show respect, kindness, and acceptance towards each other and those in the community.
- Must be between the age of 10-17
- Attending School
- Active in the Community
- Positive Attitude
- Only those that are registered with parent consent will be allowed into this group.
- Your form must include parent’s contact information for emergency or group cancellation notice.
- Forms may be dropped off at Safe Haven of Racine (1030 Washington Ave).
- Contact Myah Pazdera at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
SAFE Haven Contact Information:
Ameniah Benard, Program Director