SAFE Haven has their monthly Youth Advisory Board meeting. Youth are to discuss and plan community events, outreach, after-school projects, and discuss youth issues. This advisory board is team oriented. Youth show respect, kindness, and acceptance towards each other and those in the community.
- Must be between the age of 10-17
- Attending School
- Active in the Community
- Positive Attitude
- Only those that are registered with parent consent will be allowed into this group.
- Your form must include parent’s contact information for emergency or group cancellation notice.
- Forms may be dropped off at Safe Haven of Racine (1030 Washington Ave).
- Contact Myah Pazdera at email@example.com with any questions.